Fast Passes to the Things You Love Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Period: The Fast Passes to the Things You Love Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 14, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on December 7, 2017 (the "Contest Period")
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older as of date of Entry. Employees of Mozilla (the "Sponsor”), Votigo, Inc. (the "Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws.
3. How to Enter the Contest: During the Contest Period, you may enter via one of the two methods below. To enter, upload a photo with a reason why you love the new Firefox ("Photo / Entry”) to receive one (1) entry into the Contest.
- TWITTER METHOD OF ENTRY: Follow @firefox on Twitter and during the Contest Period, tweet a Photo with a caption and include the hashtags #fastforgood and #contest to receive one (1) Entry into the Contest.
You must have a Twitter account to enter via Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.Twitter.com
. Twitter accounts must be set to public.
- INSTAGRAM METHOD OF ENTRY (via your web-enabled mobile device): Follow @firefox on Instagram, during the Contest Period, upload a Photo with a caption and include the hashtags #fastforgood #contest to receive one (1) Entry into the Contest.
You must have an Instagram account to enter via Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at the Apple® App Store, the Google® Play store, or Windows Marketplace. Instagram accounts must be set to public.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per entry method.
The person uploading the Entry must be the creator of the Photo and will be deemed the entrant (the "Entrant"). By entering, you understand and agree that your Entry in its entirety or any portion thereof may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be posted on the Site or used in television, print, online and/or other Sponsor-selected media. All Entries must be completed, submitted and received on the Site by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 7, 2017 2017 to be eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants' online service provider will apply. There is no limit on the number of Entries you can submit but each entry must be unique.
4. Entry Requirements: In order to be entered into the Contest, Entrants must comply with the registration instructions set forth at the Contest Site when submitting their Entry. Submission must be a digital photo in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, or GIF and may not be larger than twenty (20) MB. By submitting a photo, you attest that if you are submitting a photo of someone other than yourself, you have notified him/her that you are entering a photo in the Contest. You may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide a written release form to Sponsor upon request.
The Entry may not contain obscene, lewd or inappropriate images or text, including without limitation nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are illegal/dangerous, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Any Entry Material or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright or other proprietary right of any person, living or deceased, or entity (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry Material from any source. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a Photo qualifies as an Entry.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant represent and warrant that Entrant's Entry: (a) is wholly original; (b) does not incorporate or include anything that would require the consent of any third party who have not expressly authorized Entrant to display their image, likeness or voice in the Entry or otherwise use such image, likeness or voice in accordance with these Official Rules; and (c) does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any other right of any third party.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, designees and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide digital and other right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entries or excerpts of Entries (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on the Site, Sponsor-affiliated websites, television and/or other Sponsor-selected media). In addition, Entrant hereby assigns to the Sponsor all right, title, and interest that he/she may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the Entry. Entrant further agrees to waive any moral rights in and to the Entry. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Submitted Entries (or portions thereof) may be posted on the Site after they have been screened. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable or in bad taste in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be disqualified and may be removed from the Site at any time. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules and those of the Site will be disqualified. Photos must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such an event, the Photo will not be posted online and will be disqualified from the Contest. All Entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No information regarding Entries or judging, other than as otherwise set forth in the Official Rules, will be disclosed.
5. Judging to Determine the Winners: The Winners will be determined by a Sponsor-selected panel of judges ("Judges") based on the following criteria: Relevance to the Contest Theme (50%) and Creativity/ Uniqueness (50%). All eligible Entries will be judged from 12:01 a.m. ET on December 8, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 12, 2017. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based on the same criteria listed above and a finalists will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants agree to the Official Rules and to the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): Grand Prize (4): The Grand Prize includes round-trip economy air transportation for one (1) from major airport nearest winner’s residence to another major airport in the United States as well as ground transportation from/to airport/destination. Departure must take place no later than December 22, 2017. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $3,650 US Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor (as defined below) who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize of equal or greater value, if prize becomes unavailable.
All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, unless approved by Sponsor, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. Grand Prize or any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, substituted, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. The Grand Prize trips must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. Actual value of the Grand Prize will depend on point of departure, dates of travel and any airfare fluctuations and any difference in value will not be awarded. Airline carrier and agent to be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Once trip dates have been booked, no extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the trip are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner are solely responsible for providing all necessary identification documents and will be responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e., valid passport, etc.). Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation upon airport check-in. The Grand Prize trip restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit (described below) and/or the Grand Prize winner's travel documents. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets/itinerary/identification, etc. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any other costs, incidentals, and any other expenses associated with the Grand Prize acceptance and use not specifically mentioned as being provided, including, but not limited to, unspecified ground transportation and/or luggage handling between the Grand Prize winner's home and airport, and items not included as part of the winning Grand Prize package. The following are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner: transportation to/from airport, travel insurance; unspecified meals; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. All other expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. The Grand Prize is non-commissionable and no substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents for the Grand Prize (or prize component) are permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor (as defined below) who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize of equal or greater value, if prize becomes unavailable. PRIZE IS AWARDED "AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
7. General Rules: Potential Winners will be notified initially by email and/or phone. If a Contest Prize winner is not reachable at the telephone number and/or e-mail address provided and a forwarding telephone number or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Finalist may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. Potential winners may then be required to print out, sign and return via mail/email an Affidavit of Eligibility), liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) and an assignment of rights within three (3) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate Finalist may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and disqualification and alternate determination/selection in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete Entries of any kind including those resulting from technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, unavailable network connections or e-mail, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Contest. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible or liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry/ process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest (or online voting) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Contest winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation (and Sponsor will judge all Entries based on the other judging criteria listed above in Rule #5).
8. Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, by participating each Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if a minor) agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction.
9. Release: By entering the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) all rights to the Entry belong to and are original to him/her, or he/she has written consent to use, and the Entry does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or any other third party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation, (ii) he/she has the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, (iii) he/she hereby holds the Sponsor and the Released Parties defined below harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Entry and waives any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Contest constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use Entrants’, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses and/or voices and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant entrant (and parent/legal guardian if a minor) agrees that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation (if applicable), the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any contest or related activity. Each Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if a minor) hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
and applicable data protection laws. The Entrant agrees to the collection, processing and storage of his/her personal data by Sponsor in the United States for purposes of the Contest.
11. Winners List:
For the name of the winners, available no later than January 15, 2018 email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject "Firefox Contest".
12. Sponsor: Mozilla, 2 Harrison St., San Francisco, CA 94105 Administrator: Votigo, Inc., 1630 30th St., STE A #593, Boulder, CO 80301.